Clive Emson Land and Property Auctioneers is cataloguing a bumper 138 lots for the Spring 2019 sale.
The auction – the second one of eight sales taking place across five days in five venues this year – begins on April 29.
Managing Director James Emson said: “So far this year our auctions have been particularly well attended and we have not only experienced some very competitive bidding but some fantastic results for both our buyers and sellers.
“We very much believe this is down to vendors listening to the advice given by our experienced teams across the South of England and putting forward property and land with realistic guide prices.
“A popular trend at the moment is for sales of land with planning consent already in place – not only increasing land value but also cutting out layers of administration for builders and developers.
“With Spring upon us and longer evenings offering more time for viewings, we have, as ever, an eclectic mix of houses, maisonettes, former pubs, woodland, garages, and commercial properties to be offered in our third sale of the year.”
Britain’s largest independent regional land and property auction house is celebrating its 30th anniversary year.
The firm’s innovative new series of fixed date, real time online auctions, running complementary to the traditional ballroom auction and popular online auction service, continue – this round concluding on May 9.
Clive Emson raised more than £16 million at a sale rate in excess of 70 per cent from 134 lots catalogued for the March 18-22 auction, the second of the year.
Highlights of the Spring auction include:
- Pictured above: A three-storey mixed use investment property of a shop and two flats at the heart of historic Essex market town Maldon has a freehold guide price of £300,000. Estimated fully let rental is £26,000 per annum.
- The former Kings Arms pub in a village location at Minster-on-Sea near Sheerness is freehold guided £200,000 to £230,000 with potential for conversion or development, subject to consents.
- Three farm buildings with planning consent in place for residential conversion on a 0.25-hectare (0.61-acre) site in a semi-rural area at Rosehill Farm near Dorking, are freehold guided £490,000 to £500,000.
- Four investment properties, a mixture of houses and flats, on the same Torquay street – generating from £7,200 to £13,200 rental per annum – are available separately with lower guides from £70,000 to £130,000.
- A historic former pub dating back to 1602, the Princess House at Shrewton, near Salisbury, is freehold guided £280,000 to £300,000 with potential for reopening as an inn or development, subject to consents.
All lots for the auction can be found in the latest catalogue which is out now and online at https://www.cliveemson.co.uk/
Clive Emson holds a regional auction at five locations every six weeks. The third sale of 2019, starting at 11am, is at the following venues:
Essex & North and East London – Monday, April 29 at the Chelmsford City Racecourse, Chelmsford.
Kent & SE London – Tuesday, April 30 at the Clive Emson Conference Centre, Detling, Maidstone, Kent.
Sussex & Surrey – Wednesday, May 1 at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, Brighton.
West Country – Thursday, May 2, at the St Mellion International Resort, Saltash.
Hampshire & Isle of Wight – Friday, May 3, at the Solent Hotel at Whiteley, near Fareham.
Online Auction – Thursday, May 9, www.cliveemson.co.uk/online