- Spartans – a PR service for start-ups and micro-businesses
Sometimes it can feel as if you’re up against the world when running a small business.
Our new PR service Spartans, exclusively for start-ups and micro businesses, is here to give you competitive advantage.
Inspired by the 300 elite warriors who held off a 100,000-strong Persian army in 480 AD, we will stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you.
Subscribers pay a highly affordable £80 pcm plus VAT for an hour’s work and can spend it on any of our PR services – and by saving up over the months, nothing is beyond budget.
Have a look at our menu below to see how becoming a member of our discounted subscription service can help you.
Then contact us for more details and a FAQ about how you can access our professional multimedia content as one of our Spartans.
MENU OF SERVICES
- Copywriting: making your website or marketing material read well and therefore boosting business.
- Proof-reading: if you have text and want it checked by a professional pair of eyes, we have the skills.
- Consultation: a discussion about PR and your business’s needs is worth its weight in gold. Our professionals have vast experience in a variety of sectors – and it’s available to every Spartan.
- Social media audit: we can advise on what’s good, what’s not so good and what’s missing.
- Social media uploads: we can write and upload social media posts with all the correct hashtags, information and images. As a Spartan member you will benefit from exposure to Deep South Media’s network of up to 40,000 LinkedIn contacts.
- Blogs: many websites suffer from poor search engine optimisation as they lack original material. We can write bespoke blogs on any subject.
- Case studies: when you have done some great work or have a grateful client, a well-written case study can attract more custom.
- Award entries: no time to enter awards, or not sure what they’re after? We’ve written many award entries which have led to magnificent victories.
- Media release and picture: we can write and issue a media release. We will identify the best story and take images that are most likely to be used. News releases can be re-purposed for websites and social media. We can target local, business, trade and national media in all mediums.
- White papers: we can help you establish your credentials and attract attention with an expertly written white paper to set you apart.
- Media training: for those who might attract negative attention, we offer media training that can take several forms. We will interrogate you or your staff on video and provide feedback about how to improve performance – what to say and how to say it.
- High quality, professional photography: our award-winning head of visual can capture striking imagery, whether it’s for staff pictures, products, marketing leaflets or websites.
- High-quality video: casting your business in its best light – whether for your website, to accompany a news release or for a company presentation
- Crisis communications
When the worst happens, we’ll stand beside you. If you become a Spartan member you will receive your first hour of crisis communications free, with each subsequent hour charged at £80.
Spartans pay £80 per month plus VAT, with two months in advance when first joining. Contact senior account directors Ed Baker and James Tourgout to find out more.
Call 01202 534487 or contact them directly:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07788 392965
email@example.com / 07827 806400