A cutting-edge company has launched the next generation of its intelligent remote monitoring technology with new ‘sixth sense’ capabilities.
FliteTrak has unveiled the smart transmission box to act as a single hub for all its trailblazing Viator tm data collection and sensing systems.
The innovative company has created the first working technology to track any asset or variable in real time, and send live data to a user for monitoring or intervention.
Its new ‘sixth sense’ transmission box has the power to draw together all of its Viator tm capabilities in one place for a complete sensing solution:
- Sight: End users can see on screen what is happening in real time and adjust with touch-screen technology. Viator tm can also monitor light levels and link to small footprint digital camera technologies.
- Sound: Viator tm is listening 24/7 for dangers and sends alerts before issues become critical
- Smell: FliteTrak’s SpriteAero tm monitors air quality for potentially harmful substances
- Touch: Pressure mapping for mattress and cushion comfort, vibration monitoring, and automation capabilities plus touch-screen controls
- Taste: Viator tm samples soils around crops in real time for pH levels and substances such as nitrogen and phosphates.
- Sixth Sense: Predictability and automatic intelligence – Viator tm can identify issues and needs before they arise with data used to enable machine learning
Andrew Barnett, joint managing director of FliteTrak, said: “FliteTrak is propelling smart technology to the next level.
“Our new unified transmission box means that vital data from each of our six sense systems can be streamed to one hub for monitoring, collection, analysis and action. It’s small footprint enables quick, easy fitment.
“It allows our systems to be flexible and instantly expandable depending on client requirement while offering near limitless potential to track any variable on any asset whether it is a train, plane, plant, water tank or boat.”
Viator tm uses small sensors to collect data which is relayed to the transmission box and then streamed to a laptop, tablet, desktop, phone or watch for monitoring and intervention.
Based on award-winning iblox tm technology, it also records big data for analysis and diagnostics.
Its ViatorAero tm system monitors individual seats in airline cabins for movement and temperature, seatbelt closure as well as air quality and overhead locker activation.
Other systems in FliteTrak’s product ranges include ViatorPower tm for batteries and generators, AgriTrak tm for agriculture and horticulture, ViatorPure tm for water sanitation and purification, and SwimTrak tm for swimming pools.
The company will be attending a number of events in 2019, including the Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg on April 2 to 4.
FliteTrak is headquartered in Amersham, Buckinghamshire, and has an Innovation Hub at Daedalus Park in Hampshire.
Its ViatorAero is in the finals of the 2019 BOLD Awards for technology.
For more details contact account director James Tourgout on 07827 806400 and firstname.lastname@example.org.